Friday, August 31, 2007

Badgers travel to New Zealand

Today started very early (around six a.m.) with waking up and getting packed up for another big travel day to New Zealand. Our flight left Sydney around 10 a.m., and we arrived in Christchurch around 3 p.m. While I was standing in line for customs, I suddenly smelled coffee. I wished at that moment I could have a cup. Actually, what I was smelling was Teah. Caitlin, although she doesn’t like coffee, decided to try it one more time on the flight, and ended up spilling all over Teah. Teah forgave Caitlin right away, but we didn’t hesitate to remind her of what she had done for the rest of the day. Sarah said, “Hey Caitlin, I’m cold. Can you spill some coffee on me?”

New Zealand Destination

Travel Deals to New Zealand

New Zealand Travel Blogs